Donor: Rotary Club of Victoria Harbourside
Number of Scholarships awarded: 5 awards each year. The donor reserves the option of not awarding all five scholarships in any year.
Any recognized post-secondary institution
- Graduating Grade 12 from a public secondary school in any of School District 61 (Greater Victoria), School District 62 (Sooke), or School District 63 (Saanich)
- Selection factors:
- Community service;
- School leadership;
- Extra-curricular achievement;
- Scholastic record.
- Preference may be given to applicants who have not received other major awards.
Deadline: May 31st, 2019
Applications to be mailed or delivered to the address below, for receipt by May 31.
- Write a letter of application (cover letter).
- Include with your package:
- Two or three letters of recommendation from school or community;
- Most recent transcript of marks.
- An interview may be required.
- Awards will be announced in the fall.
Secretary, Rotary Club of Victoria Harbourside
Address for deliveryScholarship Committee,
Rotary Club of Victoria Harbourside
c/o Union Club of BC
805 Gordon ST