The Scholarship program is open to grade 12 students planning to attend full time undergraduate study at an approved college or university, trade school or special interest school. In order for the students to be eligible, we ask that they submit a plan for a project to improve their community. We would like them to look closely at their community and see where they can make a difference. We ask that they Keep It Simple!
Coastal Community will be awarding 8 scholarships of $2000 each. In addition, 2 students will be chosen as the overall winners and will also receive $1000 to implement their community project and once their projects are completed they will also receive an additional $500 towards their scholarship.
If you are chosen to implement your project:
- You will receive an additional $500 scholarship at the completion of your project.
- You will be awarded up to $1000 to help with the implementation of your project.
- People involved in helping implement your project must be volunteers.
- You project must be completed by August 31, 2018.
- You must sign a project agreement and waiver prior to your project implementation.
- Upon completion of your project, you must provide a final project report to Coastal Community.